MORGAS HDX 15W40 – 55 Gallon Drum
MORGAS HEAVY DUTY 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Diesel Engine Oil meets or exceeds the requirements of:
• API Licensed Service CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF, CF-2, „vkcE CJ.4 SN, SL, SJ, SH, SG, SF 4v
• US Military CID A-A-52306 • SAE tr,
• MIL-L-210E/F 15W-40
• ACEA E5-02, JASO DHD-1, GLOBAL DHD-1
• Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-la cv-ipt..09
• Caterpillar drive trains 10-2
• Cummins CES 20081, CES 20078, CES 20077,CES 20076, CES 20071,
• When Detroit Engine Oil is required, Detroit Diesel Power Guard 93K2146
• Global DHD-1
• Mack EO-N Premium Plus 03, (EO-N PREMIUM PLUS), PREMIUM PLUS, EO-M Plus, EO-M, EO-L Plus, EO-L, EO-K/2
• GM 471 8M/6094M and Ford M2C153-E
• When Allison C-31C-4 fluids are required
• MAN 271, 3275
• Mercedes-Benz Sheet 228.3
• MTU MTL 5044 Type 2
• Volvo VDS-3, VDS-2, and VDS engines
• Diesel engines manufactured by OEMs not listed above, including International (Navistar), John Deere, Hino, Komatsu, Kubota, and others
• On-highway diesel trucks equipped with cooled-EGR, ACERT or other technologies to meet earlier exhaust emission standards.
• Older diesel equipment with conventional, non-EGR engines.
• Mixed fleets with both diesel and gasoline-fueled vehicles.
• Off-highway construction, earthmoving and mining equipment.
• Farm equipment with diesel or gasoline engines.
• Outstanding soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening.
• Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures.
• Protects against sludge and varnish formation.
• Excellent wear protection.
• High shear stability.
• Excellent rust and bearing corrosion protection.
• Good low-temperature pump ability.
• Good resistance to foaming and aeration.
• Extended drain capability for non-EGR diesel engines.